Why Join a Garden Club?
• Meet people who share your interests, love gardening or want to learn more. Educational programs are provided by experienced and knowledgeable people.
• There are fun, social activities, field trips, and garden visits you can participate in and although it is optional, working on seasonal city garden projects in our community (statue garden and downtown areas) is something “You can be proud to be part of”!
How to Join?
• Send email to email@example.com and request information or
• Attend a monthly meeting or program or
• Contact a club member
How can I help or get involved?
• Be part of our “Friends of the Garden”
• Be part of developing or be a presenter in one of our Educational Opportunities
• Volunteer to help with the Holiday or Seasonal Design Committee
• Assist with seasonal work days at the statue garden
2016 Season-Maintenance work at the statue garden generally takes place each Thursday beginning at 9:00 am. Other needs are scheduled separately and communicated to those interested in participating.
If you are interested, stop by or ask to be copied on email updates.
This is a community beautification project. If you have a few hours to spare, we would love to see you.
Annual Membership Dues are nominal and help to support our club activities. 2016: Individual $15/Household $20